The Christmas/New Year is a period where the majority of people around the world stop, and spend time with their families. Let’s talk about five things you can do over this “quiet” time to increase productivity in 2016.
– Clean your INBOX of unwanted mails.
– Go for Candidate Database Maintenance. Delete the people you know you will never use.
– Strategy: Use this time to think about your strategy for 2016.
– Evaluate Your Systems: Its time you can interrupt your systems and assess if they are benefiting you or not.
– Plan, Plan, Plan Evaluate past 12 months and plan for 2016.
Comments are closed.