🖥️ 𝙸 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚍 “𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎” 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝𝙶𝙿𝚃 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 🤖
So I’ve been hearing this new software called ChatGPT and had to see what all the hype was. Well, it’s pretty darn neat.
I visited the website, and tried something I am very familiar with.
I typed “How to make a great resume” into ChatGPT and here’s what it said…
To make a great resume, consider the following tips:
- Keep it concise: Your resume should be no longer than one or two pages, so focus on the most relevant and recent experience.
- Use a clear, easy-to-read format: Use headings and bullet points to organize your content and make it easy for the reader to scan.
- Tailor it to the job: Use the job description as a guide to highlight the skills and experience that are most relevant to the position.
- Use strong action verbs: Use words like “achieved,” “managed,” and “developed” to describe your responsibilities and accomplishments.
- Proofread: Carefully review your resume for spelling and grammar errors. Consider having a friend or colleague review it as well.
- Include your contact information: Make it easy for the employer to reach you by including your full name, email address, and phone number.
- Use a professional email address: Avoid using unprofessional email addresses like “firstname.lastname@example.org” or “email@example.com.”
- Consider including a summary or objective: A summary or objective can help the employer understand your career goals and how your skills and experience can benefit their company.
- Keep it up-to-date: Make sure to update your resume regularly, especially if you have gained new skills or experience.
All in all, not bad! I can dig this. Looks like I’ll be trying more tests in 2023!
🎄 And happy Christmas Eve, everyone! Cheers!
Chime in over here.
💰 𝗜𝘁’𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜’𝘃𝗲 𝗚𝗼𝘁 𝟮𝟬% 𝗢𝗳𝗳 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝗝𝗪 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿𝘀’ 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘀 💰
Trying to figure out a unique gift for those loved job hunters in your life?
Now’s the time to act!
Take 20% Off! And like, on any product!
We never do this, but I want to make sure you truly accelerate your career before January 1st when those job markets are going to be saturated. This is a one-time deal of 20% off any products in the MJW Careers store.
I highly recommend the Ultimate Package as it’s the one that gets the best results for the clients and includes 2 one-on-one coaching sessions along with the resume, letters, LinkedIn, eBook, and resource guides.
Check out the deal here and let’s get started now before this deal ends!
Use coupon code 2022HolidaySpecial
#jobstickers #ununemployed #thepragmaticresume
Join in the conversation here!
Comments are closed.