So you guys, I just got featured on Gianna Prudente’s LinkedIn Newsfeed! This will mark my fifteenth time being featured as part of a LinkedIn News post. Here’s to more in 2022!
Please check out this fantastic article by LinkedIn as part of their weekly News’ Job Search & Careers editorials from Gianna Prudente with our president, Matt Warzel, as a contributor – How to follow up after an interview
• Be kind, positive and thankful.
• Show your relevant interest in the job.
• Show your appreciation of the correspondence and interview they provided.
• Reiterate your skills or any important information you might have not provided while interviewing.
• Remind them about some key highlights that relate to filling in the void left from their pain of having this opening.
• Convince them as to why you are the solution to their human capital needs.
• You did you best, now remember to let it go.
Had to save some photos too! HUGE DEAL FOR ME!
Chime in over here, leave some thoughts!
💰PS – I want you to know that referrals from satisfied clients are the lifeblood of my business, so I greatly appreciate anyone you send my way. As a bonus, for any referrals you send that purchase services from me, I will send you $25 for each! Thanks again for your continued support!
📰 PPS – Also please subscribe to our monthly Jobstickers newsletter (https://mjwcareers.com/newsletter-signup), Spotify Podcast (https://open.spotify.com/show/4BdzyZsOtgbEtNRTRgbTLi) and Facebook Live group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/455474262138280) to stay up to date on job hunting industry trends, resume and social media profile and networking techniques, recruiter insights, promotions, discounts, and freebies.
✅ PPPS – follow the hashtags #Jobstickers, #ThePragmaticResume & #UnUnEmployed on LinkedIn for other daily insights that can help you in your career or job search!
💻 PPPPS – Thank you for reading! Please visit www.jobstickers.com to keep up with all of MJW Careers’ content, and visit www.mjwcareers.com or email email@example.com (or call 855-YES-EMPLOYEES) to learn more about our resume writing, interview training, career coaching, or outplacement services and solutions.
Comments are closed.