🎭 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙽𝙴𝚆𝚂: 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎! 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎 𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛! 🏆
So as many of you know, I “moonlight” as a SAG actor, which essentially means I’m a professional “auditioner.”
There is nothing quite like the feeling when my AMAZING agent, Susan from STW, calls me and says, “You booked the part.”
“Booked” is the single best line in the acting game.
I’ve been in hundreds of auditions in my 18 years of being involved in performing arts.
I started in standup, made my way into improvisation, then eventually found myself in the theater. Meanwhile, film and television were always in the background. Couple that with filmmaking and writing, and it’s been a wild ride.
Here are some new headshots I just got done, gotta stay fresh in the entertainment business, LOL.
Also, here’s my IMDB link to see the projects I was fortunate enough to work on throughout the years. A couple of highlights include:
🎞️ Outer Banks (episode 5 of season 3, which drops next week!)
📽️ Halloween Kills
🎥 A Bad Moms Christmas
🎬 Good Behavior
🥸 The Nice Guys
📹 Under the Dome
📼 Parental Guidance
📀 Arthur Newman
🎞️ One Tree Hill
📽️ Vampires Suck
And hey! Another cool thing that just happened? I got selected by Growth Hack Your Career as one of the top resume writers for 2023! Let’s gooooooo! You can check it out here: https://growthhackyourcareer.com/best-resume-writers/
And while we’re on the subject, here are some 𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱𝗜𝗻 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗣𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀:
It’s imperative that you have a nice headshot for your LinkedIn profile! It’s the visitor’s first impression! Your profile picture is often the first thing people see when they visit your LinkedIn profile. A professional headshot can help make a positive first impression and set the tone for the rest of your profile.
It does justice for your branding. A well-designed headshot can help to reinforce your personal brand and communicate your unique value proposition.
It can build credibility! A professional headshot can help to increase your credibility and make you appear more trustworthy, competent, and confident.
Use it for networking, because after all, LinkedIn is a powerful networking tool and a professional headshot can help you stand out from the crowd and make a lasting impression on potential connections.
And let’s be honest, it garners positive attention. A great headshot will help capture people’s attention and encourage them to read more about your background, skills, and experiences.
By taking the time to create a professional headshot, you can improve the impact of your LinkedIn profile and increase your chances of success on the platform.
Here are some best practices for a solid LinkedIn profile picture:
- Use a professional headshot: A high-quality, professional headshot can make you appear confident, trustworthy and competent.
- Smile: A genuine smile in your profile picture can help you appear approachable, friendly and likable.
- Dress appropriately: Dress in professional attire that is appropriate for your industry.
- Good lighting: Ensure your picture is well-lit to avoid shadows or graininess.
- Use a neutral background: Choose a neutral background that is not distracting and focuses attention on your face.
- Keep it up-to-date: Make sure your profile picture is recent and reflects your current appearance.
- Consider cropping: Consider cropping your picture to a headshot, so that your face takes up the majority of the frame.
- Use high resolution: Use a high-resolution image to ensure the picture looks clear and crisp on different devices.
- Use Photofeeler: Use this link to score your headshot and help improve the final outcome – https://www.photofeeler.com
Remember that your LinkedIn profile picture is often the first impression people will have of you, so make sure it accurately represents you and presents you in the best light possible.
Chime in over here.
Check out my 1,000+ client testimonials and recommendations on Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn right over here!
#jobstickers #ununemployed #thepragmaticresume
Comments are closed.