[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ next_background_color=”#eff8fd” _builder_version=”3.19.3″ custom_margin=”||0px|” custom_padding=”||0px|”][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.19.3″]
In today’s economy, layoffs are a complicated yet frequent occurrence. For the employer, careful planning and flawless implementation are required to prevent erosion of the business, as well as the organization’s standing in the community. For displaced employees, high levels of unemployment leave many feeling that they have few options for alternative employment or that their careers have been derailed. For remaining employees, uncertainty levels can rise significantly and productivity levels may decline considerably. The bottom line: these situations can leave many individuals, whether leaving or staying, with a sense of frustration, fear and anxiety.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ specialty=”off” prev_background_color=”#ffffff” _builder_version=”3.19.3″ next_background_color=”#ffffff” background_color=”#eff8fd” custom_margin=”0px|||” custom_padding=”10px||10px|”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.19.3″ custom_padding=”10px||10px|”][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.19.3″]
Providing quality Outplacement / Career Transition services from MJW Careers helps transitioning employees understand that career changes don’t have to be career-ending.
Our career consultants, experienced in virtually every industry, provide transition participants with the type of support that helps them ease their anxieties and gain a better foothold on their next role or career path. Also, with the best consultant-participant ratio in the field, participants receive one-on-one, face-to-face assistance ensuring their programs are personalized to their specific situation. Additional resources, such as our proprietary online career portal offer participants 24/7 access to training modules and multiple tools for job search assistance, personal branding, resume writing, company intelligence database searches, networking, and more. On top of our outplacement solutions delivery program, we also offer some “EXTRAS.”
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.19.3″]
So just what is our “EXTRA” Guarantee?
- Two-year resume guarantee! Our company truly cares for our clients and wants them to succeed. If any unforeseen circumstance occurs within the allotted time, our clients are able to return for a free resume update to kick start their new search!
- Social media training. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and many other social media sites are essential in the modern workforce. Our company does not just inform clients of these sites, but trains the client on how to utilize these sites for their own self-branding and job search.
- Personalized job leads. Our Company takes the time to understand our customer’s skills, wants, and needs. We specialize in finding the right jobs for the right people!
- Business startup assistance. 10% of our clients each year start their own business. When a client expresses this interest, our counselors work with the client to determine if this career path is viable and if so, we provide comprehensive resources and guidance.
- Low-cost insurance referrals. COBRA is a scary word for any terminated employee. We partner with local insurance companies to provide a low cost recommendation for insurance to help ease our client’s anxiety and stress.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ fullwidth=”off” specialty=”off” prev_background_color=”#eff8fd” _builder_version=”3.19.3″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.19.3″]