2020 voting is now open.
The idea was brought to CDI by member Virginia Franco and we can’t think of a better way in which to honor Pat.
Because, let’s face it, when you think Kick Butt, you will always think of Pat Schuler.
It may have been the name of two of her programs – Kick Butt Sales and Kick Butt Women – but Pat was the epitome of the Kick Butt spirit as an entrepreneur, friend, and leader. She has led many career industry professionals she coached to walk her path and evoke her beautiful and powerful spirit.
So with the Pat Schuler Kick Butt Award, CDI will be seeking to recognize one member each October who has truly been kicking butt!
The criteria for the award is simply based on recognizing someone who best represents what Pat stood for:
- Fearless in creating and innovating within the industry and/or the individual business.
- High integrity in communicating with others, customers, peers, colleagues, and on social media.
- Life-long commitment to learning demonstrated through personal stretch to pursue additional training in new areas.
- Focus on giving back through industry contributions such as industry committee participation, mentorship, or article contribution.
- Maintain active CDI membership.
The nominees are:
Matt Warzel, CPRW
This is the third anniversary of this annual award meant to memorialize the amazing Pat Schuler. Former recipients include Camille Carboneau Roberts and Wendi Weiner, Esq., The Writing Guru®.
Who will be your 2020 Kick Butt career professional? There is just one vote per person. Voting is limited to career industry professionals. Voting closes 10/28/2020.
#resumewriter #careercoach #patschulerkickbuttaward
Thank you for reading! Please visit www.jobstickers.com to keep up with all of MJW Careers’ content, and visit www.mjwcareers.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org (or call 855-YES-EMPLOYEES) to learn more about our resume writing, interview training, career coaching or outplacement services and solutions.
Also please subscribe to our monthly Jobstickers newsletter to stay up to day on job hunting industry trends, resume and social media profile and networking techniques, recruiter insights, promotions, discounts and freebies: https://mjwcareers.com/newsletter-signup.