𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲 𝗝𝗼𝗯 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘁: 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿
A professional line sitter is a paid service where a person stands in line on behalf of someone else to secure a coveted item or service, such as a new product release, concert tickets, or limited-availability experiences.
- Saves time and effort
- Guaranteed queue management
- Increased chances of securing desired item/service
- Increased comfort and convenience
- Professional and reliable service
- Can handle multiple tasks while waiting in line
I came across a neat story by The Guardian about Robert Samuel, a 46-year-old former mobile phone salesman, whose job is now to sit in lines for other, mostly wealthy, people. It’s a strange career, but one which has given Samuel a front-row seat at some of the biggest cultural events of the last decade – and a job that perhaps sums up the state of capitalism, and inequality, in 2022.
Chime in over here.
#jobstickers #ununemployed #thepragmaticresume
Comments are closed.